Sunday, June 13, 2010

the ever changing life of....

never ceasing to amaze us, little anna has continued to change and grow each day over the past four months. she is quite the go-getter, constantly moving and wanting to be in the midst of everything... below are some pics of her past couple months of life.

aaron's version of a swing created from anna's car seat hanging from his plane wing... his way of taking anna to work with him while i go to clinic

naptime with her favorite kitty

swinging on the hammock with daddy

posing

playin' in my walker

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Family -- said...

Anna is gorgeous!! She has changed so much. I miss you all so much. love you!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! You have been richly blessed. Keep the photos and news updated. I check often. God bless you all.

Mary Jean Bell

3:59 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

She is so sweet. I miss you! Hope I get to meet her sometime.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home